Confidential information, Personal Information and Privacy
The Travel Revolution acknowledges that, in the course of its performance of this Agreement, it may become privy to certain information that you deem as confidential. The Travel Revolution agrees that it will use your confidential information solely for the purposes of the provision of The Travel Revolution service to you and will not disclose your confidential information, directly or indirectly, to any third party without your prior written consent.
Key elements of our policy in this area are;
- When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us and the supplier of the services to fulfil your request.
- We do not share any personal information with anyone outside The Travel Revolution network.
- Information about the service we provide you is stored in our databases. We may use this information in a non-identifiable manner to review performance with the aim of improving services we provide you.
- Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
- We do not ask you to submit sensitive information (such as credit card numbers).
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. Access to your information is restricted only to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service representatives). Furthermore, all The Travel Revolution employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
Third party systems and websites
In the provision of the Connectours services we interface multiple suppliers of accommodation, tours, activities, and transfers. As the service is a peer to peer one, where you complete the booking process directly with the supplier, you should check the respective supplier privacy policies. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or services provided by any third party.